Beauty Contests Boo boos
It is during the Q&A portions of beauty contests that judges can ascertain whether the contestant has what it takes to win the crown. Oftentimes, it also provides a hint as to whether there is something between the ears of the aspirants.
Here are some amusing moments we noted during one of these beauty contests.
- Host : If you had a foreigner friend, where will you bring him to showcase the beauty of the Philippines?
- Contestant : Bocaue.
- Host : Bocaue. Why Bocaue? There are so many places in the Philippines? Why Bocaue?
- Contestant: Because it’s a magnificent place.
- Host : Which part of Bocaue?
- Contestant: The Bocaue Rice Terraces.
- Host : What is your best feature?
- Contestant : My graduation picture and also my baby picture.
- Host : What is you favorite motto?
- Contestant : If others can’t, why can’t I!
- Host : What would you like to say to foreigners?
- Contestant : Please come back or you shall return.
- Host : What is your typical day?
- Contestant : I think Saturday po!
- Host : If you were to describe the color blue to a blind person, how would you do it?
- Contestant : That is a very good and easy question but is hard to answer… He! He! He!
- Host : What is your edge over the other contestants?
- Contestant : My edge? I’m 21 years old, Sir!
- Host : What, in your opinion, is the ideal age for marriage?
- Contestant: Thirty-five.
- Host: Why 35?
- Contestant: Because you are already old enough not to make any mistakes.
- Host : How do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- Contestant: I am now 18, plus 10… I’ll be 28!
- Host : What is the biggest problem facing the youth today?
- Contestant : Drugs!
- Host : Why?
- Contestant: Kasi it is very expensive na, Sir!
- Host : What is the essence of a woman posing nude in magazines?
- Contestant : Girls should be proud because when she is naked it is pleasing and essential to men’s eyes!
- Host : What makes you blush?
- Contestant: I don’t blush because I have a dark complexion.